返回列表 回復 發帖

在那找貼盤資科

我是新會員,叫我Rita,我是不是一定要貼盤才可以看命?我生於上海1965年2月1曰,西曆中午12:30pm.謝你們指教!:gaap

thank!!!

all the lovely members, thanks for helping, i guess the last one more correct!!

Rita

I'm born in shanghai, china western 1965 Feb. 01 afternoon 12:30pm Female

thanks!!!!

it is good you give me direction to go which way to read your reply,you know I gain weight it is not easy to lose, but my body it is health, only small problem...
you know when I'm young my life moving around because my mom and papa divorce, anyways, you guys right, I'm not too close to my papa and mom, also  I'm the one say divorce with my exhusband, we don't have kid...
my star in" husband and wife "area, it is sun, I'm know it is very bad , until now I'm don't have children, I guess in my life I don't want children anymore, life is sad,especially my life very bad on that, better don't have...it is sad, actually i love kid, but can't have one..I guess we can't change our life..
this few days my emotion it is not good, you guys right pass 7 years my life it happen many bad experience, but i really learn a lot...
i think before I didn't stay close to the school area...how fast is 200-500?
yeah, 04 I'm moving around, my house within 10 months happen two time water problem, making a lot of mess, because of that my pc computer it is broken , need to buy new again....Wow, "big big"...you're very correct...my chararcter almost right.....
when last year I'm meet a guy also want to using me...
How come my life so unlucky with man, do you have good suggestion on my love relationship ?:__
anyways, all the best for you guys
rita
[ 本帖最後由 郁絜 於 2006-10-7 03:16 編輯 ]

thanks for Bo Bo

I'm appreciate what you have done for me, you do very well, i still didn't buy new chinese writing pad, anyways, when I'm see your translation feel touching, I didn't know you but you help me, so I need to thanks all the wonderful members .....

hi......"knight'

finally , i find out you are here also, how are you?I really happy you ask me coming in this site....:)
hi, all the member!

Happy chinese new year!

since I didn't going on line long time, having many new members, something happen to me, I will moving out of Hong kong, going to living in Korea, Souel, starting my new life...

How are you ?"big big"

big big, how is everything? I'm see you still on line... hope your website more sucessful... all the best... Angelosrita:lu_smile
返回列表